EPISODE 02 with Urdu Subtitles Kurulus Osman

EPISODE 02 with Urdu Subtitles Kurulus Osman

This is Episode number TWO of Kurulus Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Make room! Escape the way' Clear the way' Get off the beaten path' Answer my inquiries That you've spared my life doesn't make a difference, I can in any case slaughter you What are you doing here Did you murder the Governor9 What Governor9 What are you talking about9 As a Turk what are you doing here7 You almost executed him Ertugrul's child Osman What the hellfire would you say you are doing? How could you come up here9 Ertugrul Bey s child the acclaimed Osman, huh9 He is handy like his dad They state, "A wolf's posterity turns into another wolf Do what you need to do I ll deal with him Job 26:7 [ Bible section ] Job 26:7 [ Bible stanza ] He places north in nothingness " He drops the earth in nothinoness. Laud him 1 The sun and the moon, all the glimmering stars 11 104:6 He wore the headwaters like a dress And the water was remaining on the highest point of the mountains Absolute gratitude to my Lord Allah is the best We additionally need to discover what our lord referenced. I've discovered it IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MERCIFUL Indeed, We have given you, [O Muhammad], an unmistakable victory" Surah Al Fath [48:1] Thank Allah Thank Allah Now that the Governor is dead there must be a frenzy We don't have a lot of opportunity Arrive on pick up the pace We have to take him out now Ya Bismillah! (for the sake of Allah ) You were unable to secure your Governor You transformed his palace into a grave for him Damn you, Commanders None of you have been similar to Osman Damn it Answer me' How might you be able to not take precautions9 How might you be able to not' In this château, there is no double crosser who intends to execute our Governor Ne were his children We would hazard our lives for him We'll address everybody in the mansion We'll make everybody talk Where was the Governor? With whom right? We'll get the hang of everything. He was in his room I sent Helen to his space to call him After I advised our Governor with our offer5 he made a move. In any case, before I went into his room, I saw Ertugrul s child Osman leaving his room. What did you say? It is safe to say that you are certain that he was Osman? Truly, sir It was Ertugrul's child Osman. ueuiso Search the entire manor immediately, Andreas Get all the Commanders into the demonstration! Quest for the entire mansion! Please I hear strides Don t stress He!ll wake up soon He has a heart that could set out all the world He'll deal with himself Let's go You're depended to Allah Let's go Come on please rush up* Run Hurry up Inform the Commanders Osman is in the manor I guarantee you I will discover Osman, and we will be settled down. I disclosed to you the stars would help us this evening Commander Kalonoz, Commander Kalonoz' Osman is in the Sofia s starry room' Starry room9 III catch him, Sofia What is Osman doing there9 The sacred entrustment' You murdered our Governor, you jerk.

The enemy of the Governor is the most honest one of you Run' Catch Osman Catch him before he leaves the castle* Damn it we missed him1 The Governor is dead' Where are you, my Bey9 Where are you, my Bey9 Aag A|/| My Bey, drink water Catch your breath. I stressed over you when the chimes ringed The representative is dead I am considered answerable for it What are you discussing, my Bey9 We have to discover some place to conceal promptly Let s go to Mario's place my Bey You thought it well Don t let anybody stop you murder them all' Okay Let's go They took the blessed entrustment and the fortune' Damn it Forgive my transgressions, god Inform Master Yannis immediately Sofia, Master Yannis would make the two of us pay for this. How might we disclose this to Master Yannis5 huh? We were unable to appreciate the senator's demise, presently we distress for this. ubujso I ll nibble your lungs out with my teeth. ueuiso Apparently nobody saw us Nobody is around appeal to thank to Allah when we show up in our city You have to withdraw promptly toward the beginning of the day Worft you come? The war has recently begun girl The ones who serve to the demon will make a move The Governor has been murdered things will go insane here 6Ae^o si uewso noA og What on the off chance that he was unable to get out9 Thank my LordNe have found Ahi Evren s treasure, which was kept by the foe We have the favored fortune of Ahmad Yasawi Thank Lord I wonder, my Bey Who do you think executed the Governor9 I don't know sibling I wear t know However I know something The Governor was slaughtered by his nearest ones You are correct, my Bey Governor breast fed snakes in his chest Why did they slaughter him9 Because he made harmony with us They couldn't acknowledge this. They need to end the harmony and battle again Who are those rats my Bey9 As they orchestrated such a shameful kill It must be a mystery association.

A mystery association that is wherever in Bithynia They exploited the way that my dad is in Konya We ought to send men to the clan my Bey Kalonoz more likely than not done it as of now. Their point is to scatter the tent by utilizing me. My siblings, we are enduring an onslaught from different sides The lady who took on the appearance of a priestess She is our salvation If we discover her we ll find both the killer of the Governor and . the double crossers in the château Did you that devil9 The ground gobbled him up, dajjal Turk! Except if you discover Osman, we can't take right now' discover him Swear to god I'll discover and execute him myself' It's difficult to track down him He should accompany his will How9 He is a Turk who took a chance with his life for the Governor If we catch somebody from his blood . he'll surrender to spare him Devil took the ownership of the entire mansion today around evening time Sometimes you have to find support from the fallen angel to keep up We ll take an entrustment from Dundar Bey And that entrustment will make Osman be uncovered And as a result of Osman the tent will be grieved I'll send my most believed man And the understanding will be encroached Ertugrul's child Osman who killed our Governor has encroached the understanding Everyone ought to hear and accept that Osman has submitted this homicide Everyone should know how Kayis treat their companions Can I Uncle9 Come in Gunduz Bey Is there any report from Osman9 We looked all over, uncle But nothing is up I don't comprehend what his point is Sometimes he makes all the difference at times he ruins the day This has gone excessively far Dundar Bey Ertugrul Ghazi should recognize what happened You ought to send a letter that determines what occurred in the tent, Dundar Bey You have to report Osman s circumstance My auntie is correct What might we do if my dad went to the tent and asked where Osman is9 Ahh Osman ah. Look what you've done to me But, you gave me no choice.

You didn't. Selamun Aleikum, Dundar Bey Aleikum Selam Bamsi Bey Here plunk down Thank you Long live, Dundar Bey Osman Dundar Bey where is he9 It's been some time yet Osman isn't around The adversary is hanging tight for a hole What in the event that they chase Osman down like my Ay bars? We would ask you, Bamsi Bey, I am not Bey child The Bey is Diindar Bey He has to realize what is happening If something happens to Osman, how might you disclose it to my Ertugrul Bey huh9 Huh'? Sibling Gundiiz9 Huh'? Uncle Dundar9 I wish my Ertugrul Bey had come so the tent could be all together Send Alps (men) for Osman Gundiiz Bey They will not return without his follow Will you send the letter, my Bey9 My Bey, I'm conversing with you What would it be advisable for me to advise to my brother^ huh9 What would it be advisable for me to tell9 Should I reveal to him that I couldn t deal with Osman9 Won't he ask me that in what manner will you manage the tent while you would t be able to try and deal with Osman? Is Governor Yorgopolos dead9 Yes, sir So for what reason are you quiet as the snow on the Olympios Mountains, Megela9 Sir, the sprinter that Sofia sent presented to you a letter Read it Read Megela read'

What is written in the letter9 The blessed entrustment and the fortune are taken from the magic room It occurred in the Yorgopolos1 scene Who knew the spot of the room that the mystery is covered up, huh9 How did they become familiar with this, Megela how9 Who did this9 Ertugrul Ghazi s child Osman A shepherd Turk has ruined everything' Osman, Osman Get my pony prepared we are going to Kulucahisar Castle Yes, sir What happened to this store9 Everything's wrecked You can't depend on your helper God damn you all1 Who are you9 What are you looking for9 Don't think about it literally man You II work for us today Let's completion this Okay, my Bey, The carriage is prepared It is a great opportunity to withdraw.

They'll hang tight for you outside of the mansion I charged the officers in the entryway If somebody asks you something don't talk Those troopers will spare you May Allah help you, Dursun Bey May my Lord make you the successful right now Thank you, girl Thank you I consciously kiss my lord s favored hands. I trust he wouldn't neglect his petitions from this poor man Tell him we need his kindness and breath Master Dursun Is there any report about Osman9 He is absent, for the present He is Osman, child of Ertugrul No one could know where and when he could show up May Allah help you, Dursun Bey Amen May Allah help you Folks' Last night our representative Yorgopolos was killed' May God take him to his paradise The enemy of our senator is Osman Bey, child of Ertugrul from the Kayis' The enemy of our representative is Osman Bey' We realize that the executioner is in our palace Whoever encourages him, bites the dust with the entire family' Our representative, Yorgopolos was killed' What's in the cart9 It's extra-virgin olive oil Good, open it so we can see then It can't have daylight, they will be squandered trooper. It's olive oil Enough' You'll cause me to starve in winter I said open it* Please, I m going to be eager with my kids Just leave it, are we going to discover Osman in a barrel of olive oil9 Come on What are you holding up for5 move' May God save you for your kids Open the gate1 Thank you, my Allah! Triumph is our own's We are close to the congregation, my Bey. Will we accompany you9 You do as I requested I will enter the congregation alone, I will see you soon Greetin s Priest.

Welcome to the place of God, solid warrior of Jesus Christ I wish everybody could have the solidarity to deal with the hardships like our Lord Jesus Christ. All prophets are epitomes of confidence It isn't anything but difficult to resemble our Lord Jesus Christ How fortunate you are Master Pri

Post a Comment

Copyright © filmx . Designed by HAMZA SAHi