Episode 01 with Urdu Subtitles

Episode 01 with Urdu Subtitles


This is Episode number one of Kurulus Season One with Urdu Subtitles. Allah is the best! Allah is the one! Allah is the best! Allah is the one! Iron is beat o It is a present for my Aybars' wedding, Bamsi Bey. It'll be done until tomorrow evening. I generally stay faithful to my commitments. Those years... My Osman and Aybars grew up, they became siblings. We are going on a similar way that you and my dad Ertugrul Bey drove us to, Bamsi Bey. Because of my Rab, I am seeing nowadays... MashaAllah to my valiant. Do you figure our Ertugrul Bey will return from Konya with uplifting news? Will the Sultan acknowledge his offer? We flared this present stove's fire up in Malazgirt with our precursor Alparslan, my Bamsi Bey. We generally remained against the unbelievers. We battled constantly to consider these terrains our "country" Now we will transform this blossom into a sycamore. rave Alps, and sublime Hatuns will flare the fire up of another state, under that sycamore. We will transform the foes into a shes with that fire. Regardless of what news originates from Konya... I will never let my dad's banner down on the ground. May my Rab witness, I, and my kids, will battle to take this favored banner to wherever around the globe. MashAllah to my valiant, I can bite the dust calmly as I heard these words. Evidently, our Ertugrul Bey's stove is now erupted.

My dad Suleyman §ah had the equivalent. Take a gander at that ailment, while I as of now have my Ertugrul Bey's weight on my shoulders, Hatun. Extreme stones have cleans on it. You are Dundar Bey. EvelAllah you can succeed everything. Everybody looks, my sibling Ertugrul Bey sees it. We are presently gathering the seeds which were planted 25 years back. This understanding will bring harmony, Hatun. Try not to disparage yourself Diindar Bey. Street isn't taken with travelers however mates. What might occur on the off chance that you acted the equivalent with Gundogdu and Sungurtekin Bey? You gave your shoulders, so Ertugrul Bey assembled a request. Everybody may have quality. Yet, you are the one in particula r who has quality and ability. You are discussing harmony, yet winds are near, that fear harmony. You must be mindful. May Allah witness, I will consume those snakes alive. I made a guarantee to my sibling Ertugrul Bey, I will have this done. How about we not keep the Tekfur pausing. I needed to get your agree before setting off to the manor, father. Child... Your dad consistently appeals to God for you. ut you shouldn't confide in unbelievers. Be careful. Okay? Try not to stress, father. I am the child of Bamsi Alpba§i. Foes realize that they would endure. EyvAllah child, eyvAllah. ut... realize that grit isn't a protective layer to the stunts. You must be on alert. You need to detect the appearance of viles. Who can detect it, father? ey can, my child.

See, it's a word from Oguz progenitor, If an awful thing happens to Oguz (Turks), this is on the grounds that he/she was dozing. Valiants who don't rest sense it, child. Some of them rest while they stand, however Beys who are on alert while dozing can detect it, child. I surmise you missed, Ertugrul Gazi, father? My Ertugrul Bey., no child. Eyes miss the ones what they can't see. Child, I see my Ertugrul Bey in Osman. Each look of him, each conduct, he helps me to remember him. Some of them see it, some don't. I trust you'll be the ones who see. Look child, this is certainly not a dad's exhort, it's a predecessor's recommendation. You'll be with Osman, as I was with our Ertugrul Bey constantly. Ay§e Hatun, would it be a good idea for us to take some Turkmen floor coverings? I realized that you'd need them, my Gunduz Bey. I set them up. EyvAllah Hatun.

Clearly Ha me Ana raised ou. We should do it. Roughage mashAllah. MashAllah. Burgin.. Aybars. Do you truly need to go? Ne have a henna night, we'll make arrangements. As you probably are aware, obligations are the most significant things for Alps. I can't disregard Osman Bey, my Burgin. Petition God for us to return quick. InshaAllah. May Allah be with you, Aybars. You will have the henna of our wedding in your delicate hands this evening. You should see my henna dress which was made by Aygul, it's so delightful.. You should see yourself from my eyes, you are so wonderful .. Go, they are hanging tight for you. urgin. May Allah be with you. May Allah be with you as well, my Aybars. O, Kayi's Alps! You resemble swords attached to the rope! You have respectability on your looking, and fire in your spirit. MashAllah. EyvAllah my Bey! What are these, child? Swords that will be talented to the Tekfur, father. You come to minds when somebody discusses swords. Check if our companion Tekfur Yorgopolos will like it. Ne are gifting the swords, which we should take into our hands and attack his stronghold with. Is there any good reason why he wouldn't be glad, Diindar Bey? Diindar Bey... I figure I should accompany you, as no what other place resembles Kayi for us. What do you say A man should remain during the tents, Bamsi Bey. Remain here, finish the arrangements, and ensure the tents. EyvAllah Diindar Bey. We are setting off. May Allah be with you inshaAllah. Harmony and exchanges understanding are much the same as we needed, Tekfur Yorgopolos. In any case... pay for kerwan attacks can't be acknowledged. Try not to stress Kalanos. No force can make me sign it. Ertugrul Bey planted the seeds of this understanding, however his sibling Diindar needs to be the individual who does it.

course he does. He needs to demonstrate his solidarity to everybody. With God's assent, we'll be the ones who are amazing. This is an appeal which will ensure my exquisite spouse. For whatever length of time that you are close by, nobody can hurt me. I am a fortunate man. Ne ought to be mindful, to be safe. Stars stressed me the previous evening. You may reveal to me that I was stressing for little more than still... Try not to stress over me Sofia. An extraordinary warrior Commander Kalanos is securing me. Kayis are coming, sir. Tekfur Hazretlen! Welcome Diindar Bey. Much obliged, Tekfur Yorgopolos. Princess Sofia. Kayi's bold ladies, welcome. You regarded our château.

That respect is our own, princess. I wish Ertugrul Bey was with us. We owe this bliss to him. Our play is going to begin! Ertugrul! In the event that you need me, Tekfur, here I am. I am not scared of you, and you are not terrified of me. We should complete this. Enough! I need this war to end! Secret word for this Episode is Bismillah. I need trust between us. I need my society to live in harmony! Long live! Long live! We needed to battle until the last drop of our blood, presently it's the ideal opportunity for harmony. At that point we'll make harmony with my sibling Diindar. We'll praise this concurrence with a dining experience when I return from Konya. Tekfur Yorgopolos, you are a fair man. You are savvy. With regards to Ertugrul Bey... With regards to Ertugrul Bey... Bitinya thinks about his dauntlessness. He takes care of the eager ones... He spares the account holders. He couldn't care less if it's muslim or not, he ensures. Ertugrul Gazi and his kids' fellowship is courageous, however their threatening vibe is dictator. Ensure the Tekfur! Line! It is treachery! Your palace, your officers! How might you let this occur?! Whose pooch right? Who right? Talk! Stop! End him! ueiuso Evil is wherever sibling. Is everybody okay? On account of you, Osman. In the event that we don't realize who is behind these jackals, resting will be haram (prohibited) to us. Regardless of whether it's not today, they will shoot their objective one day.

Do you know how I continued being amazing right now, called Bitinia, Husamettin Efendi? I generally smell. Goodness and disagreeableness have smells. You can be positive or negative. You should have a smell. Presently... let me know. Kayis went to the palace, Ali§er Bey. Clearly, they will concur with the Tekfur. Do you think Tekfur will acknowledge the conditions? They set off with blessings. What's more, Rums are getting ready for a blowout. I am the pencil and the paper here! Without me, that understanding won't mean anything. It will diminish the estimation of the new bazaar. On the off chance that they concur, Sogut's bazaar will be increasingly significant. Evidently, balances are getting extraordinary. ut they overlooked something. Scales gauge the opposite side more fragile than the skillet I'm in. Ziihre Hatun. I am vexed in light of the episode. It won't be sufficient how frequently I will say I'm heartbroken.

On the off chance that above video isn't playing, at that point please click Here to watch Episode.

You can't dispose of that episode with misery, princess. It was truly agitating. It sometimes fell short for the palace's wonder. Your château looks solid. Be that as it may, clearly it's entryways are feeble. On the off chance that it wasn't opened from inside, this fiasco wouldn't originate from outside. orgopo os wi in e rai ors at the earliest opportunity. My exquisite spouse is as yet alive gratitude to your valiance. He wasn't discussing Kayis this time to no end. Everybody would do likewise. That is the thing that kinship costs. Isn't that why we are here? There are snags for fellowship and harmony. What happened today has indicated that. This assault wasn't just done against the Tekfur yet in addition my significant other. InshAllah backstabbers will be found soon, as you stated, or the consequences will be severe, neither my Dundar Bey nor I will quit following it. Acknowledge my expressions of remorse, Diindar Bey. For what reason would I? Tekfur Yorgopolos... You initially need to locate the ones who needed to end our lives for me to acknowledge your statements of regret. I guarantee you, I'll see them soon.

Clearly you drove someone up the wall by settling on this understanding, Dundar Bey. ( How might you venture to state that you'll stay faithful to your obligations? Shouldn't something be said about the conditions you continue putting off? On the off chance that it will give your trust once more, I am prepared to acknowledge those conditions, Diindar Bey. Tekfur Yorgopolos. Is it accurate to say that you are certain? Do you believe it's consistent with choose out of nowhere? That is what is correct, Kalanos. It will be done today, so Kayis won't question about our companionship. What do you say Gunduz Bey? I need this to end today too, Dundar Bey. We will have a gala during the tents when our Ertugrul Bey returns. At that point we should do the understanding. Here. How about we sit. Shouldn't something be said about the pay of dealers? Those are extreme conditions. It's legitimate for the two sides, Commander Kalanos. On the off chance that something occurs in ones terrains, he'll be the person who pays. Outlaws will go over the outskirt and we'll lose their follow, Compensations will make things harder for the two of us. It can't be acknowledged, Giindiiz It can be, Commander Kalanos. ueiuso How, Osman Bandit

Post a Comment

Copyright © filmx . Designed by HAMZA SAHi